1. Warranty policy
2. Limitation of warranty
4. Customers who are suitable for warranty rules.
5. Duration of Warranty
6. Additional Remark
7. RMA Information
ADATA provides replacement or repair services to our customers for defective products within the applicable warranty period.
2.Limitation of warranty
Please note that ADATA is not responsible for providing free repairs if the product defect is caused by any of the following factors:
(1) Damage caused by natural calamity or any inappropriate usage.
(2) Product has been repaired or taken apart by unauthorized technicians.
(3) The warranty label is altered, damaged or missing.
(4) Product serial number does not conform to our original system or the label has been damaged.
(5) Products purchased from unauthorized agents. This limited warranty covers only repairs or replacements of ADATA products. ADATA is not liable for any loss of data or any cost incurred from determining the source of system problems, removing, servicing or installing ADATA products.
Exception of warranty
(1) the warranty adata provides on adata products (“products”) is limited to repair and inspect in-warranty products, exclusive of data recovery and back up. adata shall not be liable for any damages and/or loss of data stored in products.
(2) adata shall in no event be liable for any defect, damage or data lost occurred during the delivery of in-warranty products. prior to claiming warranty service, adata recommends that you have a backup of your data and remove your data from in-warranty products.
(3) in no event shall adata be liable under this statement for loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, or indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages to the extent that those losses or damages can be disclaimed by law.
(4) since adata products are not designed for high-safety applications, adata does not recommend applying the products in life support systems or other equipment which may lead to personal injury or death if such equipment are defective or have a breakdown, including but not limited to medical or medical-related equipment, military or military-related equipment, aircraft, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems, combustion control system and nuclear energy system. adata shall not be liable for any personal injury or death or any loss or damages to property arising from such kind of application.
1.this warranty is solely and entirely on the products and supersedes all other warranties and representations, whether in oral or written, between you and adata. adata makes no other warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, whether expressly or impliedly.
2.in the event that the law of certain country/region stipulates a maximum warranty period on products, adata will, in such country/region, with respect to the products, provide technical support and warranty service to local consumers in accordance with such stipulation.
3.in the event that the law of certain country/region prohibits the exclusion of implied warranty, adata shall, in such country/region, only be liable for the implied warranty on the products during adata’s expressed warranty period.
4.Customers eligible for warranty service.
ADATA warranty policy applies to all customers who purchased ADATA products through authorized agents.
5.Duration of Warranty
(1) USB Flash Drives, USB OTG, Memory Cards, DRAM Modules:
All ADATA logo USB Flash Drives, USB OTG, Memory Cards, DRAM Modules are covered by a lifetime warranty.
(2) External Storage:
ADATA external HDD products are covered by a three-year warranty
(3) Solid State Drives:
ADATA SSD series of product are covered by a three-year warranty. (only SX910 is covered by a five-year warranty.)
(4) Mobile Accessories:
ADATA Wireless Products, Power Banks, Wireless Chargers, Lightning Cables, Car Cameras are covered by a one-year warranty term.
1.In the event that the law of certain country/region stipulates a maximum warranty period on products, ADATA will, in such country/region, with respect to the products, provide technical support and warranty service to local consumers in accordance with such stipulation.
2.In the event that the law of certain country/region prohibits the exclusion of implied warranty, ADATA shall, in such country/region, only be liable for the implied warranty on the products during ADATA’s expressed warranty period.
(1) ADATA under no circumstance will be responsible for the information or data stored in the ADATA products claimed by warranty. ADATA recommends for Customers to do a data back up in advance before sending their products for warranty service.
(2) Some products may require the use of non-original replacement parts during maintenance and repair, so the final repaired products may contain non-original components.
(3) In the event of a warranty request for a product that has been discontinued or is no longer serviced, ADATA will, at its discretion, offer a comparable substitute product instead of repairing the item under warranty.
(4) When the customers are returning authorized products to ADATA, they are responsible for one way transportation cost and insurance.ADATA will cover one way transportation cost for those materials under warranty when returning back to customer. However, all related cost for nationalization is Customer responsibility.
For RMA needs, please contact the local reseller where the purchase was made for help. Or, ADATA can provide RMA service from corporate headquarters. Please make your RMA request on the RMA service webpage.